7th Grade Contest:
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
The times of the day will follow this approximate schedule and may be adjusted closer to the event.
- 8:15 (1st period) students meet at the band room, gather materials and load up. Students bring their instruments, clothes, and sack lunch. (back packs with materials recommended)
- 8:30 leave RMMS
- 9:00-10:45 arrive to Sierra Vista HS, Watch other performances,
- 10:45-11:30 eat lunch, change into performance clothes
- 11:45 official warm up (separate classroom)
- 12:15 Performance (gym)
- 12:45 Clinic room (separate classroom)
- 1:30 wait for scores, pack up, leave Sierra Vista
- 2:00-2:30 arrive back to RMMS. Students unload and get dismissed
Formal Attire: “black on bottom, white on top”
- black shoes: solid black, closed shoes preferably and comfortable to walk in.
- black pants (preferably not jeans), Girls that have skirts must be below the knees when sitting.
- black socks, stockings or tights are ok, but should be black or nude.
- white collared button-down shirt (preferably long sleeved). White undershirts suggested.
Letter with these details goes home 2/3/20 and bottom portion to be returned as confirmation.