Wednesday, March 6, 2019
We will take the bus to and from RMMS. Each student will be responsible for their own instrument to and from the event. Students need to bring a sack lunch and some snacks with them (Please no peanuts due to allergies and close spaces). They will also bring their formal attire to change into. Students will NOT need any other school books or materials for the day.
The times of the day will follow this approximate schedule:
- 9:10 2nd period will gather materials and load up. Students bring their instruments, clothes, and sack lunch.
- 9:30 leave RMMS
- 10:00-10:15 arrive to Sierra Vista HS
- Watch other performances, eat lunch, change into performance clothes
- 1:30 official warm up
- 2:00 Performance
- 2:30 Clinic room
- 3:05-3:30 wait for scores, pack up, leave Sierra Vista
- 4:30-5:00 arrive back to RMMS. Students unload and get dismissed. (this arrival time is depending on traffic)
Formal Attire: “black on bottom, white on top”
- black shoes: solid black, closed shoes preferably and comfortable to walk in.
- black pants (preferably not jeans), Girls that have skirts must be below the knees when sitting.
- black socks, stockings or tights are ok, but should be black or nude.
- white collared button-down shirt (preferably long sleeved). White undershirts suggested.
Parent chaperones: sign into the office 8:45-9:00. You will be stationed in the room, at the back door, or near the bus, to help the group get out and boarded.
Parents who are going to the performance at Sierra Vista High School. 3600 N. Frazier St. Baldwin Park, Ca 91706
Audience parking will be available in the lot on the corner of Francisquito Ave. and Frazier St. (by the stadium). Audience members will be asked to enter the school through the gates by the 3-story building or the front gates. There will be greeters available to direct them to the gym.