Grading Policy Updated
Weekly Participation 25 %
- 5 points- Playing live: either giving an example or being the leader
- 5 points per day- actively participating, signing in and staying in the whole class time.
- This includes having materials; answering when called upon; having the camera on to prove participation.
- Doing the work assigned in the class time.
Pass offs (playing tests) 40%
- These are submitted on Flip Grid.
- Scored on a 1-5 scale, for accurateness
- Written work, done in Teams Class Notebook
- Examples given during class, and time allotted during class to finish
- Long term projects assigned
- Time allotted during class to do.
- Rubric for grading attached to each assignment
- Assigned in Teams and possibly Flip Grid
- Updated several times a week.
- Students can use this as a check list.
- The due dates are flexible and students do not get docked for late work.