February 8, 2019
- 4:30 meet at the arena. students bring instruments with them.
- 5:30 doors will open to season ticket holders and our parents.
- 7:00 the game starts
- we will play at an intermission
- about 9:30 the game will end, clean up then student release.
- Student performer tickets are being paid for by the program.
- Parent/ Family tickets: $20 per ticket
- Student (non performing) $20 per ticket
Reserve tickets by bringing money to Mrs. Newland and tickets will be sent home the week of 4-8th. All ticket orders due by February 4th.
Entrance: drop off or parking
North west entrance (gate) we will be entering the arena. Parking Lot F is across from that entrance and will cost $10. Drop off is on Ontario Center drive, you will not need to pay to drop off or pick up.
This night is a give away night: Tumblers
Students should wear blue or black pants, pep band shirt, and long sleeves underneath. They may wear sweatshirts when not performing. (RMMS attire preferred). The venue is cold, so extra warm clothes are suggested.
Students may bring money to purchase food from the snack bar. They may also bring some snacks with them.